Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

april challenge pt2.

before after

So, this weekend just gone, I actually finished another dress, and fortunately this time i also actually took a before photo (don't mind the crazy face)... I got this dress from a clothes swap about a year ago and loved the print but thought the dress looked like it was from a polish concentration camp. It took me a while to work out what I wanted to do with it, but I am happy with the result. All I have done is brought up the waist with a new waist band, given it new sleeve cuffs and a collar. This probably took me about 6 hours all up, but I had a few complications which dragged it out. This was my first Peter Pan collar which I messed up a little, but I rekon next time I'll get it perfect. Enjoy.
-Kim

IMG_0956
IMG_0955
IMG_0959
IMG_0960
IMG_0963
finally the handsome photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...